Testing for Electric cables for photovoltaic systems with a voltage rating of 1,5 kV DC as per EN 50618 & IEC 62930
ITC INDIA is the best maintained and Managed Electrical & Electronic laboratory.
ITC is accredited by NABL, TEC & BIS.
EN 50618 & IEC 62930 Covers:
This document applies to single-core cross-linked insulated power cables with cross-linked sheath. These cables are for use at the direct current (DC) side of photovoltaic systems, with a rated DC voltage up to 1,5 kV between conductors and between conductor and earth. This document includes halogen free low smoke cables and cables that can contain halogens. The cables are suitable to be used with Class II equipment as defined in IEC 61140. The cables are designed to operate at a normal continuous maximum conductor temperature of 90 °C. The permissible period of use at a maximum conductor temperature of 120 °C is limited to 20 000 h.
Type of Electric cables for photovoltaic systems
- DC Solar Cable Types
- Module cables
- String cables
- Photovoltaic system with DC link Box
- AC Connection Cable
Why Chose ITC?
- ITC India Pvt Ltd is an NABL accredited laboratory to test Electric cables for photovoltaic systems as per EN 50618 & IEC 62930 .
- All the testing is done with the highly accurate and calibrated machines.
- Qualified engineers are appointed to do the testing of High-voltage fuse .
- We are customer driven and responsive and always update the client of failed tests with photographs and videos for support.
- We continuously improve our quality of testing without any compromise on integrity.
General Safety Testing for Electric Cables for Photovoltaic Systems as per EN 50618 & IEC 62930
- Requirements for the construction of cables
- Separator between conductor and insulation
- Check of construction
- Application to the conductor
- Multi-core cables and additional elements
- Requirements for completed cables
- Electrical tests – check for absence of faults on the insulation
- Non electrical tests
- Cold impact test
- Weathering/UV resistance test
What are the Benefits of Testing?
- Increase the life of the Electric cables for photovoltaic systems
- Save money & save energy as well
- Provide faith in the product
- Improve the safety of the product