Electromagnetic compatibility Testing (EMC Testing)
EMC Testing is divided into two categories:
- Emission Testing
- Susceptibility Testing
- EMC Testing is important for:
- Improving product performance
- Reducing the risk of non- compliance, etc.
- Our EMC labs have the proficiency for testing of:
- Medical Equipment
- IT Equipment
- Heath Fitness or Beauty Products.
- Electrical Toys etc
- Advantages of performing EMC Testing:
- It helps to ensure the following points:
- Brand Loyalty.
- It helps to reduce warranty issues.
- Helps to minimize servicing costs etc.
- Standard Under EMC Testing:
- All the immunity standards as per 61000 series.
- IEC Standards.
- CISPR Standards.
- European Standards concerning unwanted electrical emission.
- Automotive Standards as per AIS.
- All national/ International and commercial standards.
- Radio Frequency Directives.
- List of some of the tests that are under EMC Testing:
- Magnetic Field Testing
- Conducted Immunity Testing
- Surge Immunity Testing
- ESD Testing
- Radiated Immunity Testing
- EFT Testing
- Voltage Drop Testing Etc