ITC INDIA is Capable of Testing all type of Surgical Mask/Face Shield / N95 respirator Mask for the safety as per ANSI Z 87.1, ASTM 1862, CPSC-CS-191-53 and MIL-STD 36954C etc.
N 95 Mask: N95 mask or N95 respirator is used for filtration that meets the requirement of (NIOSH) N95 standard of air filtration, meaning that it filters at least 95% of airborne particles.
Face Shield: Is a mask, generally made of plastic material that protects the tissue which secretes mucus of the eyes, nose, and mouth during the patient-care.
Surgical Mask: Medical mask is intended by health professionals during surgery and during nursing to catch the bacteria shed in liquid droplets and aerosols from the wearer’s mouth and nose.
Why Tested Mask Must used?
- Today heavy demand of Mask/Face Shield/ respirator etc. everybody knows it’s across the globe. So a Tested Mask/Shield Should be use for someone life.
- Due to shortage of Mask/Face Shield/ respirator etc. Manufacturing or exporting the Mask/Face Shield/ respirator etc. Without seeing the safety expects as per ANSI Z 87.1, ASTM 1862, CPSC-CS-191-53 and MIL-STD 36954C.
- ANSI Z 87.1, ASTM 1862, CPSC-CS-191-53 and MIL-STD 36954C standards is required for Particular requirements for basic safety.
- It’s help to improve the Quality of the product.
Benefits of Tested Medical ventilators
- A worldwide safety for Mask/Face Shield/ respirator etc.
- Compliance/approved as per ANSI Z 87.1, ASTM 1862, CPSC-CS-191-53 and MIL-STD 36954C.
- Represent your product worldwide with an independent Third party Test Report.
- Reduces risk of company for document as safety standards.
- Saves money for after sale for a bad product.
- Improve Safety as well as life of the product.
ITC INDIA is an NABL Approved Testing laboratory.
ITC INDIA is doing the Safety Testing for Mask/Face Shield/ respirator etc, Medical Ventilator or Electro-medical Equipment on Urgent basis to give our best services to the World.