Testing lab for Automatic Dispenser
ITC INDIA is the best maintained and Managed Electrical & Electronic laboratory.
ITC is accredited by NABL, TEC & BIS.
What is Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser?
Automatic sanitizer dispenser is an appliance which dispense a specific amount of soap solution or a similar liquid like hand sanitizer.
Benefits of Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser?
- Automatic dispenser is used to sanitize the workers or staff in the work place is the best option of Hygiene. Because manual operated sanitizer in work place direct contact every time a worker needs to use it that’s why automatic sanitizer dispenser is safe or hygiene
- It decreases chances of disease by avoiding direct contact.
- Automatic dispenser also encourage the Staff/Workers in offices/factories
- Automatic dispenser also encourages the people in crowded area like Malls/cinema halls/hospitals etc.
- Automatic dispensers are fun to use.
- Automatic dispenser is economical because a specified amount liquid is dispensed.
Standard under Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser/Soap Dispenser:
- IEC 60335-1: Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 1: General requirements
- IEC 60068: Environmental testing – Part 2: Tests – ALL PARTS
- IEC 61000: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Also note We Provide CE Certification for the same.
Testing of Automatic Dispenser
Benefits of Testing
Following are the key benefits of Tested Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser:
- Provide safety for Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser as per IEC relevant standard.
- Represent your product worldwide with an independent Third party Test Report.
- Reduces risk of company in the aspects of the document as per safety standards.
- Improve Safety as well as performance of the product.
- Saves money for after sales maintenance for a bad product.
- Meets all requirement of IEC /EN /ROHs standards
List of Major Test as per IEC 60335
|S.No.||Clause No.||Title of test|
|1.||7||Marking and instructions|
|2.||8||Protection against access to live parts|
|3.||10||Power input and current|
|5.||13||Leakage current and electric strength at operating temperature|
|8.||16||Leakage current and electric strength|
|11.||20||Stability and mechanical hazards|
|16.||25||Supply connection and external flexible cords|
|17.||26||Terminals for external conductors|
|18.||27||Provision for earthing|
|19.||28||Screws and connections|
|20.||29||Clearances, creepage distances and solid insulation|
|21.||30||Resistance to heat and fire|
|22.||31||Resistance to rusting|